OpenClose Advanced Options / Search By Date
Lake Rules at Blue Lake
Security Deposit: On arrival you will be asked to provide a £50 or 50 € security deposit per group. This will be returned at the end of the week providing everything is left in good condition.
Protecting the fish
- Maximum three rods per angler
- Rods must not be left unattended when lines are in the water
- No sacking or retaining of fish allowed
- Anglers must bring carp cots, weigh slings and landing nets. These must be of sufficient size and quality to ensure large carp can be handled safely
- A suitable antiseptic treatment (such as Klin-Ik) must be used at all times
- Minimum 15lb mono mainline, no bent hook rigs or braided mainline, micro-barb or barbless hooks only, maximum size 4’s
- Particles - anglers can bring their own if it's branded prepared. Maize can be purchased at the lake, anglers just need to let Sebastien know on arrival.
- No lead core or leaders
- No fixed leads, safety clips that can eject leads.
Use of the facilities
- Arrival at the venue – not before 1pm please, unless agreed in advance. On non-exclusive weeks, once Sebastien has arrived a peg draw will take place.
- Unless your party has booked the lake exclusively, please do not set up or occupy swims until authorised to do so by Sebastien or one of his team.
- If on arrival you find anglers have already occupied some swims, please inform Sebastien immediately so that he can resolve the situation himself.
- Departure from the venue – not later than 10am
- Please remove muddy boots before entering the facilities
- No smoking inside the facilities
- Please do not put anything other than toilet paper down the toilets – our facility uses a septic tank and any other object will block the pipes and you will be held responsible for the cost of the unblocking!
- Please let us know immediately of any missing items, breakdowns or defects, so that we can rectify the problem rapidly
- Please leave the facilities in a clean and tidy condition
- Please respect the tranquility of the neighbourhood by keeping noise to acceptable levels
- There are no longer rowing boats provided on-site, you are welcome to bring your own but must wear a life jacket at all times
- Bait boats allowed
- No lakeside fires please, other than camping or angling stoves
- Please use the bins provided for litter and cigarette ends
- No swimming in the lake
- The management reserve the right to inspect fishing tackle and other equipment
IMPORTANT NOTE ON SAFETY
FIRE HAZARD – Please ensure that equipment involving any naked flame or spark is properly extinguished and stored safely when not in use. Ensure that cigarette ends are fully extinguished and disposed of in a responsible way.