Click here if you'd like to become a registered customer.
Rules at Boux
|Next Full Availability is Sat 20th Jun 2015.|
Want a price for a lake exclusive holiday for anglers on Sat 20th Jun 2015?
per angler in May 2015 includes...
Security Deposit: On arrival you will be asked to provide a £50 security deposit per group. This will be returned at the end of the week providing everything is left in good condition.
Protecting the fish
- Maximum three rods per angler
- Rods must not be left unattended when lines are in the water
- No sacking or retaining of fish allowed
- Anglers must bring carp cots, weigh slings and landing nets. These must be of sufficient size and quality to ensure large carp can be handled safely
- A suitable antiseptic treatment (such as Klin-Ik) must be used at all times
- Minimum 15lb mono mainline, no bent hook rigs or braided mainline, barbless hooks only, maximum size 4’s
- No particles (except tinned sweetcorn/carp pellets or pre-prepared particles purchased on site and no nuts of any type (except commercially prepared Tiger Nuts)
- No lead core or leaders
- No fixed leads, use safety clips that can eject leads
- If the bailiff asks to see your rig, he will expect you to demonstrate to him how the lead is ejected safely with the set up you are using
Use of the facilities
- Arrival at the venue – not before 1pm please, unless agreed in advance
- Departure from the venue – not later than 10am
- Please remove muddy boots before entering the facilities
- No smoking inside the facilities
- Please do not put anything other than toilet paper down the toilets – our facility uses a septic tank and any other object will block the pipes and you will be held responsible for the cost of the unblocking!
- Please let us know immediately of any missing items, breakdowns or defects, so that we can rectify the problem rapidly
- Please leave the facilities in a clean and tidy condition
- Please respect the tranquility of the neighbourhood by keeping noise to acceptable levels
- The lake boat may only be used for activities relating to fishing and baiting
- Life jackets must be worn at all times when using the boat. Life jackets are available at the lake. A security deposit of £20 per life jacket will be required. This will be returned when the life jacket is returned undamaged
- Bait boats allowed
- No lakeside fires please, other than camping or angling stoves
- Please use the bins provided for litter and cigarette ends
- No swimming in the lake
- The management reserve the right to inspect fishing tackle and other equipment
- Strictly no pike fishing allowed
IMPORTANT NOTES ON SAFETY
DANGER - The ground in the area comprising the small lake on the far side of the dam wall can be dangerous and venturing beyond the dam wall into this area is strictly forbidden.
FIRE HAZARD – Please ensure that equipment involving any naked flame or spark is properly extinguished and stored safely when not in use. Ensure that cigarette ends are fully extinguished and disposed of in a responsible way.