Click above for LIVE HELP or if we are offline you can leave us a message and we'll get back to you.
Become a Customer
Become an Angling Lines customer and receive Email news from our venues plus details of any offers we are running.
if you'd like to become a registered customer.
Meals at Oakwood
Per angler, per week from...
5 anglers. Lake exclusive. Minibus crossing.
The cost for the Full Food Package
If you don’t like certain items on the menu we can make changes... just ask.
12 inch freshly baked hot baguette with either bacon or sausage and 2 fried free range eggs. Bought round to your swim at a pre-arranged time, so no need to reel the rods in!
- Saturday - Homemade meatballs in a tomato & garlic sauce with spaghetti and garlic bread
- Sunday - Homemade chicken & mushroom pie with mash potato and honey glazed carrots
- Monday - Leek and bacon quiche with jacket potatoes and salad
- Tuesday - Homemade lasagne with chips and salad
- Wednesday - Toad in the hole with roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy
- Thursday - Homemade ‘Rodeo’ bacon and cheese burgers with potato wedges and onion rings
- Friday - Cheesy cottage pie with minted peas
Optional lunch time menu at a cost of 5€ per day;
- a freshly baked 12 inch hot baguette filled with a choice of filling
This needs to be ordered in the morning or the day before.
Venues that offer a range of boilies, pellets, particles or hook baits for sale onsite.
Registered at Companies House, Cardiff. Company Number 4122063
All contents © Copyright Angling Lines.
All rights reserved.
Venues where the fishing and facilities are ideal for families.
Venues that have an onsite swimming pool to use.
Venues that have free to use kitchen facilities for anglers.
Venues that you can bring and park your caravan.
Bait boats allowed:
Venues that allow the use of bait boats.
Venues that cater for disabled angler.
All inclusive trips:
Venues that can be booked as an All Inclusive holiday which includes travel to the lake, fishing and food.
Venues that have a range of tackle for hire.
Venues that offer a meal package or have a restaurant onsite.
Venues that allow pets onsite.
Venues that have catfish stocked.
Venues that you can hire exclusivly.
Select the type of accommodation your would like to stay in on your holiday.
The maximum size in acres of the lake you would like to fish.
Travelling time to venue:
The maximum time in hours you are willing to travel from the nearest French port.
The type of accommodation your would like to stay in on your holiday.
The maximum weight of a carp you would like to catch. As a guide;
Smaller fish size = runs water
Larger fish size = hardcore water
The amount of anglers that are going on your holiday.
The date that you would like your holiday to start.
Only Saturdays are available and 1 week duration.