OpenClose Advanced Options / Search By Date
Lake Rules at Jonchery
* Please arrive between 2.00pm and 5.00pm and depart before 10.00am
* On arrival you will be asked to pay a refundable deposit of 50€ per angler and asked to sign a contract agreeing to abide by these rules. The bailiff will be happy to answer any questions. Anglers found to be breaking the rules will forfeit their deposit & further non-compliance will results in being escorted from the lake
* Unhooking mats, nets & slings must be shown to be dry on arrival (if wet we will dry them)
* All shelters and bivvies must be green or camouflage
* Unhooking mats must be no smaller than 70cm x 90cm and be no less than 4 cm thick with padded shoulders.
* Each angler MUST have a large container filled with lake water ready to pre wet mats and slings to minimise stress. Fish must be kept wet while out of the water.
* Pvc weigh slings only
* All anglers MUST have carp care antiseptic for treating hook wounds
* Main line Mono only. Max .35, min .30. Braid is banned.
* Leads must be able to break away when needed. Leads must not drop off on every bite
* Hooks must be no bigger than a size 4 and no smaller than a size 8. ALL hooks must be barbless, no flattening barbs.
* Bait boats are permitted but you must be responsible in their use
* All Pellets must be purchased on site (this is so we know our fish are getting the right nutrition)
* All cars once unloaded must be places in the car park, there is no driving around the lake.
* There is to be no carp sacks on site not even to dry bait. If you are found to have one you will be asked to leave immediately
* No dog or Fires
* Each angler is only allowed to have quarter of a kilo of tigernuts.
* Leadcore is banned, only tubing and safezone leaders, leadfree leaders are allowed. Please ask if you are unsure
* Particles must be cooked until core is soft and must be shown to the bailiff
* No shelf life boilies, they can only be used as hook baits.
* NO MUTILATION OF FISH THIS IS STRICTLY FOBIDDEN
* All fish over 50lbs must be reported to the bailiff
* Please respect your casting area and all other anglers and staff
* Boats are only to be used between 7am and 9am then 7pm till 9pm - the boats are for baiting ONLY
* Drinking is allowed but if you are found to be drunk you will be asked to bring your rods in until we see you fit to fish
* No dumping bait before you leave
* The facilities are for every ounces use so respect them and keep them clean after use.
* Please keep noise down and respect your surroundings
* Unhooking Mats mush be ready at all times
* Use of boats is at your own RISK
* All anglers MUST enjoy their stay
* Salt is banned, please don't bring your bait in buckets of salt